Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rolls
Freezer meals make life more simple and more affordable! Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rolls was one of our most favorite meals. This you can make for now or later!
I don’t know about you but I love Alfredo, but I hate the store-bought stuff. I think it tastes plastic. Lasagna has always been one of Matt’s most favorite meals, the rolls are nice and easy.
They also make fantastic leftovers. My friend Kate told me about a recipe she had found for Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rolls and I knew I’d need to try it!
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rolls
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup imported Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup imported Romano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 2 cups alfredo sauce
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works great)
- Heat a pot on medium heat. Put in the butter and garlic and allow to brown for 5 minutes. Add the flour and stir together.
- Then add milk and heavy cream, bring to a slow boil. Slowly add the cheese stir so it doesn’t clump. Then salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook your lasagna noodles according to package directions.
- Spread 1 cup of your alfredo sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 inch pan.
- Mix together your egg and your ricotta in a medium-sized bowl. Mix in your parmesan and 1 cup of your mozzarella cheese.
- Add in your Italian seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- Add in your shredded chicken and mix everything together.
- Put ¼ cup of the cheese chicken mixture on each lasagna noodle and roll up lasagna noodle. Put roll up into your prepared pan. Repeat with additional mixture and noodles.
- Spread remaining alfredo sauce over the top of your roll-ups. Top with additional mozzarella cheese.
- To freeze: stop here and place in the freezer covered. Pull out of the freezer and thaw in the fridge overnight. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes if not frozen.
21 thoughts on “Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rolls”
This looks amazing!! I love chicken alfredo and I love lasagna but I never thought of combining them before! I’m always looking for new recipes to try and I can’t wait to try out this one! Thanks for sharing<3
This looks so tasty. It does not help that I have not eaten lunch!!! Will make a tasty dinner with hot rolls!!
Yummy recipe. Looks good.
This is a good recipe. I never thought of combining alfredo and lasagna. I love noodle dishes and will try this soon
Oh, I’d gobble this right up. It looks so delicious!
How yummy do these look?! I’m going to have to show this to my 12yo chef. She’ll love making these!
These look so yummy. I haven’t made lasagna in months but it’s been on my mind lately. Definitely thinking about giving this particular spin on the dish a try.
Yummy! Thanks for tthe recipe
Wow this looks so good!!
wow, this looks delicious. My daughter has major issues with tomato sauce so this recipe would be a huge hit in my house:)
Oh my gosh, I was just craving lasagna today! This looks incredible.
That looks amazing! making me hungry
This recipe looks amazingly delicious filled with all my favourite ingredients, I’ll have to give it a try very soon!
Yum! This combines two of my favorite meals!
I completely agree with you – store bought alfredo sauce is not good. Homemade? I could eat it everyday. Your roll ups look wonderful!
wow this looks scrumptious! great photos and perfect dish for winter!
This looks and sounds incredible! I love alfredo AND lasagna so I must try this!
Oh my those look so amazing I love lasagna so I bet I’d like em!
Thanks for sharing!
These look delicious! I love the no-sauce version here!
Yum these sound delish. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
Your Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rolls look awesome, this is a great sauce! Hope you are having a wonderful week and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.