Bacon Blue Cheese Salad
Try this Bacon Blue Cheese Salad! Nothing too fancy, but full of flavor! Your friends and family will gobble it right up!
We had a family reunion a few weeks ago and I wanted to bring something healthy to contribute. I was surprised that the whole thing was gone before I even got to it!
YAY! It must have been a hit! I made it again the next night for Sunday family dinner and once again I got lots of compliments on it!
My 13-year-old sister kept telling me how good it was…That’s big folks!
I mean this salad is pretty self-explanatory, but it looks pretty so I had to share. Here’s what we did…
- Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- Red Onion, diced
- Blue Cheese crumbles
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Bacon, diced and cooked
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Dressing of your choice, ranch or blue cheese is great!
- Chop lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, onion and hard boiled eggs.
- Meanwhile start cooking diced bacon until crispy.
- Top lettuce with all the goodies and drizzle your favorite dressing on top!