I made this the day before Haden was born so it’s kind of weird because looking at the pictures is making me feel like I’m pregnant again! I really like this dish because if I have time I can make it extravagant, but if I don’t I can whip up the easy version super quick.
1. Start boiling your noodles by following the package directions.
2. Crack your egg onto a deep plate. Crush your croutons and lay them on another plate. Place a handful of parmesan cheese on another plate.
3. Coat your chicken in egg, then croutons, then cheese and cook on medium in a skillet until cooked through.
4. While chicken is cooking make some of our homemade Alfredo, or if you’re in a rush, canned Alfredo will do!
5. Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
6. Add chicken, Alfredo, and your noodles to your skillet and mix together. Sprinkle with extra crushed croutons (NOT the ones that you dipped your raw chicken in!!) and add a little salt and pepper to taste!
Your Closest CHEERLEADERS! We are your big sisters , cheerleaders , and confidence boosters in building a happy home. We are the Lou Lou Girls!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.