Easter Blondie Cups!
Easter Blondie Cups (Makes 24 cups)
- 1 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of assorted Wilton Candy Melts, crushed, we used pink blue, and green.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake pan with liners.
- Melt butter in the microwave, allow cooling.
- Combine eggs, sugar, and vanilla and beat until smooth. Add cooled melted butter.
- Add flour and salt. Don’t overbeat.
- Fold in crushed Wilton Candy Melts.
- Pour into cupcake liners, about halfway up the cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center.