I’m feeling festive! I love walking up and down the aisles at the store and seeing all the fun things they have for the holidays. Easter is no exception. I saw all these fun Wilton Candy Melts in different colors and I just knew I had to think of something fun to do with them. They are so bright and fun to cook with!
My hubby has been working on the playhouse
, and he borrowed some tools from a friend to put some rocks on the front, so he asked me to come up with a treat that we could take to them to thank them for their tools! We settled on Blondies, because they’re chewy and delicious, and the candy melts just make them look so Eastery!
Easter Blondie Cups (Makes 24 cups)
- 1 cup butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of assorted Wilton Candy Melts, crushed, we used pink blue, and green.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line cupcake pan with liners.
- Melt butter in the microwave, allow cooling.
- Combine eggs, sugar, and vanilla and beat until smooth. Add cooled melted butter.
- Add flour and salt. Don’t overbeat.
- Fold in crushed Wilton Candy Melts.
- Pour into cupcake liners, about halfway up the cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center.