This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameDayGlory #CollectiveBias
Football lovers unite! It’s almost time for the big game! My family is excited because the hubster just built stadium seating in our unfinished basement and set up the projector so we can bask in all the glory that the big game brings. But what’s a game day without awesome game day snacks? LAME, if you ask me, because most of the time I watch the big game for the commercials, and most importantly, the snacks! (SHH, don’t tell my hubby!)
I’m not the only person in the world getting excited for the big game. Right now there is a Game Day Glory Sweepstakes you can enter by sharing your snack stadium with the world! What’s a snack stadium you ask? Check it out here
and vote for your favorite snack stadium at #gamedayglorysweekstakes for a chance to win a $100 Walmart eGift card or an Xbox One.
Game Day Glory Sweepstakes
to find all the snacks and treats you’ll need to make your own snack stadium or to make YOUR Big Game Day awesome and share your photos with #gamedayglorysweepstakes!!
When I started thinking about what to make for OUR big game day I headed to my local WalMart, just 1 mile from my cozy home and starting perusing the aisles. There were so many treats to choose from I had to grab a little of everything!
I grabbed lots of awesome snacks for the big game! TOSTITOS® chips and salsa, SNICKERS®, Skittles®, & Pepsi™ were at the top of my list because I needed something chocolate, sweet, salty, spicy and fizzy! Yummy! I think my guests will like the variety of treats!
I think they’ll also love this Buffalo Chicken Chip Dip with TOSTITOS® chips and salsa. It does NOT disappoint. You’re going to want to make it EVERY time you watch ANY game.
Buffalo Chicken Chip Dip with TOSTITOS® scoops
- 2 chicken tenders, baked and shredded
- 1 8 ounce block of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese (separated into 1/2 cup portions)
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup of green onions, chopped
- Bake and shred 2 chicken tenders.
- Combine softened cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese dressing, chicken and 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Spread in a small baking dish.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted on top.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles and green onion.
- Serve in TOSTITOS® scoops chips immediately!
If that’s not a game worthy snack, I don’t know what is! It’s so cheesy and delicious and worth every calorie if I do say so myself! What’s your favorite game day snack?