1 1/2 cups flour or you can use gluten-free
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon + 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon divided
1 teaspoon salt
2 Tablespoons butter, melted
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cups sugar + 1/2 cup sugar, divided
1/2 cup milk + 3 Tablespoons milk, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a mini cupcake pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt. In a different bowl, whisk together the butter, egg, and vanilla. Add 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 cup milk and combine. Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir well.
- Using a spoon, fill cupcake pan holes until they are 3/4 full. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Combine the remaining 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in a small bowl, and put the 3 Tablespoons milk in a separate bowl.
- Once the bites are cool, do a quick dip into the milk and shake off excess milk, and then roll the bite in the cinnamon, sugar mixture until coated.