If there’s anything I love, it’s Oreos. Yes, I know they’re not so good for
me. No, I don’t care. Not right now anyway! I brought this delicious No-Bake
Oreo Mint Delight Dessert to my niece’s baptism after-party, and I personally
couldn’t stop eating it. So So yummy. And the best part is the fact that it’s
No-Bake Oreo Mint Delight Dessert Click to Print
- 2 packages of Oreos ( 1 red and 1 mint)
- 1/4 cup of butter (melted)
- Cool Whip (1 large container)
- 1 pkg. of cream cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of cream
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 large chocolate instant pudding pack
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 t. mint extract
- Crush half of the mint Oreos and half of the red (or plain Oreos) in a food
- Drizzle in melted butter.
- Press Oreo crust into the bottom of a 9” x 13” cake pan. Set Aside.
- Whip cream cheese until soft and fluffy.
- Add cream and powdered sugar. Mix until combined with no lumps.
- Fold in half of the Cool Whip. Set aside in fridge.
- Make chocolate pudding according to package directions.
- Add mint extract to chocolate pudding.
- Refrigerate chocolate pudding for 5 minutes
- Pour Cool Whip/ Cream cheese mixture onto Oreo Crust and smooth.
- Pour Mint Chocolate Pudding mixture on top of the Cool Whip/ Cream cheese
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and remaining crushed Oreos.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
What are your favorite no-bake desserts?