Mac and Cheese BBQ Brisket Pizza!
Merry Christmas everyone!! Last night we started a new Christmas Eve tradition, where everyone was to make their own gourmet pizza. It was super fun!
They told me that no one would like Mac and Cheese BBQ Brisket Pizza, but I did it anyway! It was gone fast and everyone liked it! Go me!
This pizza was delicious! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas today!
Ingredients click to print
1 Large pizza factory pizza dough (they rolled it out for me and everything and it was 4 dollars)
1/2 pound brisket from your favorite restaurant (we did 5 Star BBQ in Orem)
2 cups BBQ sauce (your favorite, we used 5 Star BBQ house BBQ)
2 cups pizza blend cheese
1/4 cup elbow pasta cooked to al dente
2 cups Mac and Cheese sauce
Mac and Cheese sauce Recipe
4 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon garlic
3 tablespoons of flour
1 1/2 cups milk
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
2 cups cheddar cheese
1/4 cup parmesan
salt and pepper to taste
Optional (we threw in a little Velveeta as well, about 2 tablespoons)
1. Make your cheese sauce, by sautéing the garlic in the butter on medium heat. Then stir in the flour and let cook for about 1 minute. Then add in milk and heavy cream. Once it’s simmering add in the cheeses slowly while stirring. Salt and pepper to your liking and set aside.
2. Cook your noodles according to the packaging. Once al dente, put a 1/4 cup of your cheese sauce in the noodles until they are covered.
3. Spread the remaining cheese sauce on the pizza dough as close to the edges as you desire. Spread out the noodles evenly across the dough. Sprinkle the pizza cheese blend over the top. Then add the brisket, which we tossed in a little barbecue sauce. Then we did a spiral drizzle over the top for a little more BBQ flavor.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes. Until it’s golden brown.
5. We also had ever barbecue sauce on hand to eat on the pizza!
Enjoy this pizza I know we did!