S’more on a stick!
1 bag of Wilton Chocolate melts
lollipop sticks or craft sticks
1 cup chopped pecans
1/2 pack graham crackers, crumbs
1 cup Oreo cookies, crushed
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate. Depending on how hot your microwave heats will depend on how long to cook it. I do 1 minute and stir, if required I will do up to 1 more minute by doing 30 seconds at a time. Stir it until it is nice and smooth. Do not overcook or your chocolate will seize up. Let the chocolate cool for a few minutes, so you don’t melt the marshmallow.
- One by one, dip the very tip of each lollipop stick into the chocolate. Then stick that end of the stick into the marshmallow until it’s almost to the end but not all the way through the marshmallow, and then let it dry.
- Now take each marshmallow and roll each in the chocolate. Tap the stick gently on the side of the bowl while rotating the stick. This get rid of the excess chocolate.
- Roll the marshmallow into your favorite topping like the graham crackers, Oreo crumbs or the chopped pecans.
- Set the pops on cupcake liners and let dry.