1/2 cup Nutella
3 tablespoons heavy cream
a drop of vanilla extract
graham cracker crumbs
1. Defrost puff pastry sheets. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Using a pizza cutter, cut both of the pastry sheets into 9 even squares, 18 total. Spoon 1 teaspoon Nutella into the center of each of the nine squares. Then place 1 teaspoon of marshmallow creme on top of each of the puff pastry squares. Place one square of chocolate on the marshmallow cream.
3. Top each of the squares with the nine leftover squares of puff pastry. Then pinch the edges with a fork.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. While your squares are baking, in a bowl whisk together the Nutella frosting. Whisk together the Nutella, heavy cream, and vanilla.
5. When you pull out the s’mores, frost immediately and then sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top.
6. Remember to serve on some cute dessert dishes!