I’m sure that I have mentioned this before but Matthew loves spaghetti, like more than anyone I have ever met. He has been asking me to make Meatballs for months. This was the outcome, and we loved them!! They were so good! I doubled the recipe so that he could put a few in the freezer and save them for another day and just warm them back up!
(This is my doubled recipe, cut in half and it should be enough for one family)
2 lb of ground beef
6 cloves of garlic
1 of a medium yellow onion
1/2 cup of milk
1 cup of Italian breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 teaspoons oregano
2 tablespoons fresh Parsley
1 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Saute diced garlic and onions on medium heat in a pan until translucent, and set aside.
3. Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl by hand. Use your bare hands for best results.
4. Roll Meatballs to about the size of a golf ball.
5. Place on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the meat is cooked through.
6. I froze about half of them for a later date in a ziploc bag!