Life is so crazy around my house! In the past few weeks, we played in the state softball tournament, girls camp, and our city celebration!
I know, all you ladies are just like me and running around like a chicken without her head, trying to keep your family happy, healthy and on time to their activities. This casserole is so super easy and so good! My husband, seriously, couldn’t stop eating it!
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add the carrots, celery, and onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until the veggies are golden, about 12 minutes. Stir in the flour, and then whisk in the broth and milk and bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
- In a blender or food processor, pulse the tots with the teaspoon of garlic salt until medium ground.
- Scatter over the top of the casserole and bake until the filling is bubbling and the topping is golden and crisp. 20 to 25 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.