I don’t know about you, but sometimes I see the fancy meal ideas for toddlers on Pinterest and I’m like “um… yeah… that’ll never happen for me”. But alas, the kid still needs to eat. This isn’t everything he eats but these are a few of my favorite go-to meals for my one-year-old who eats a TON, even though he doesn’t have many teeth.
1. Avocado with a side of fruit. Raspberries and blueberries are great, quick finger foods. Sometimes I’ll mix little apple slices in with the avocado as well.
2. Grapes, Cheese, and Peanut Butter Bread: Slice some grapes, slice some cheese, and spread a little peanut butter. These are great for little fingers!
3. Eggs, Cheese, and Toast with a Green Smoothie: I make a green smoothie to go with my breakfast a lot of the time and Cooper loves them! It’s a great way to pack in some veggies to his diet.
5. Salsa Eggs with Oranges: Fresh salsa adds some veggies to the mix, and you can’t go wrong with oranges for my little guy!
6. Oatmeal with a side of Fruit: Oatmeal is awesome for toddler’s because it’s nutritious and you don’t have to mash it after it’s made!!