This is a great dessert
for any occasion! The lemon marmalade
we made yesterday went perfectly! It tasted just like a lemon head. We flipped could decide if it looked better in the ramekin or flipped out. You can serve it any way that you would like! Give it a try!
1 cup lactose whole milk (but any type of milk will work)
2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
2 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
Zest of 1 lemon
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Pour 1/2 cup of milk into a medium bowl; sprinkle gelatin over the top. Let sit until gelatin softens, about 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine cream, sugar, vanilla, and remaining 1/2 cup milk in a large saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Whisk continuously until sugar dissolves.
3. Remove from the heat and cover and let sit for about 10 minutes.
4. Bring cream mixture back to a simmer and Add the gelatin mixture and stir until everything is smooth.
5. Divide among ramekins. Chill uncovered until panna cotta is set, at least 6 hours. Do Ahead of time. it can be made up to 2 days ahead of time. Cover and keep chilled.
6. Using a small sharp knife, cut around the edges of the panna cotta. Place the ramekin inverted on a small serving plate and allow the panna cotta to settle on to the plate.
10 thoughts on “Panna Cotta”
Looks heavenly! Mmmmm!
Pinned – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/544091198708412894/
It looks amazing, the perfect use of that lemon marmalade 🙂
My husband loves anything lemon-y! I have to try!
Your Lemon Panna Cotta looks mouthwatering, this will go on 'must try' list. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!
Kathy Shea Mormino
The Chicken Chick
I love lemon and the lemon marmalade is perfect for this dessert! Thanks for sharing on Merry Monday!
This sounds so good! I love panna cotta. Thanks for sharing at What'd You Do This Weekend? I hope you will join us again this Monday!
This looks absolutely delish. Thanks for sharing at Good Morning Mondays. Blessings
Oh my! This looks yummy! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.
Lemon pannacotta looks delicious, thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop. pinning.
Panna Cotta is such a comforting dessert, we just love it! Thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a very special weekend!