Easter Quick Treats!
I’m getting so excited for Easter! It seems like the perfect time for bright and colorful treats! My kids love Snack Packs and love when I put them in their lunches. Every time I go shopping at Walmart, I try to pick up a 4 pack.
I was in a creative mood the other day and decided to try some easy and quick ideas that sure to please your family and friends! The first one is a carrot poking out of the ground.
Easter Quick Treats
- I put Oreos into the blender until the cookies were crumbs. Sprinkle them over the top of your pudding cup.
- Place the large marshmallows onto sticks, so it’s easy to dip.
- Pour your candy melts into a microwave safe bowl. Cook in 30 second intervals and stirring in between, until the candy melts are melted completely.
- Dip marshmallows into chocolate. Hold over bowl to let drip and then place them into something that can hold them upright. I put holes into a box.
- I found edible Easter Candy grass for the top of the carrot.
What’s Easter without the Easter bunny? The next idea has the bunny poking out of the grass.
- Pop some Orville Redenbacher popcorn and then pour into a plastic bag.
- Sprinkle in some food coloring and toss until the popcorn is colored.
- Take a large marshmallow and cut it on a angle. Dip the sticky side into sprinkles to make the inner part of the ear.
- Stick a toothpick in the bottom of the ear. Sprinkle popcorn on top of the Snack pack pudding cup.
- Stick the ears into the popcorn.
- The sweet and savory makes a yummy combination.
A fun way to serve your cute cups, are in a little pot. You simply rip pieces of paper and modge podge them to the pot. It just makes it a little bit more festive!
I love finding new ideas and would love to hear from you. What is your favorite thing about Easter? Don’t be shy, let me know!
5 thoughts on “Easter Quick Treats”
Super cute!! I might have to try this 🙂
Love this! I have seen a few others but this is one of my favorites. Very creative! Thanks for linking up at #HomeMattersParty
Oh my goodness, this is the cutest, Kimberly! You have such a gift with presentation – that is such a neat idea and the kids would just love it! Thanks for linking up again with us this week at the Thank Goodness It's Thursday party.
Super Cute!! Thanks for Linking Up on My 2 Favorite Things on Thursday – Link Party! Hope to see you again tomorrow! Pinned