Easter Quick Treats!
I’m getting so excited for Easter! It seems like the perfect time for bright and colorful treats! My kids love Snack Packs and love when I put them in their lunches. Every time I go shopping at Walmart, I try to pick up a 4 pack.
I was in a creative mood the other day and decided to try some easy and quick ideas that sure to please your family and friends! The first one is a carrot poking out of the ground.
- I put Oreos into the blender until the cookies were crumbs. Sprinkle them over the top of your pudding cup.
- Place the large marshmallows onto sticks, so it’s easy to dip.
- Pour your candy melts into a microwave safe bowl. Cook in 30 second intervals and stirring in between, until the candy melts are melted completely.
- Dip marshmallows into chocolate. Hold over bowl to let drip and then place them into something that can hold them upright. I put holes into a box.
- I found edible Easter Candy grass for the top of the carrot.
What’s Easter without the Easter bunny? The next idea has the bunny poking out of the grass.
- Pop some Orville Redenbacher popcorn and then pour into a plastic bag.
- Sprinkle in some food coloring and toss until the popcorn is colored.
- Take a large marshmallow and cut it on a angle. Dip the sticky side into sprinkles to make the inner part of the ear.
- Stick a toothpick in the bottom of the ear. Sprinkle popcorn on top of the Snack pack pudding cup.
- Stick the ears into the popcorn.
- The sweet and savory makes a yummy combination.
A fun way to serve your cute cups, are in a little pot. You simply rip pieces of paper and modge podge them to the pot. It just makes it a little bit more festive!
I love finding new ideas and would love to hear from you. What is your favorite thing about Easter? Don’t be shy, let me know!