Halloween is near and dear to my heart! I guess I have never grown up. If your house is going to be taken over by kids or if you are in charge of the ward party, here are some fun games that will keep them busy and laughing the whole time!
1. Mummy Pyramid
Give them a stack of Solo cups and see how high they can stack them without falling over in a minute.
2. Full of Hot Air
Place a line of plastic cups on a flat surface. Using the air from 1 balloon, blow the cups onto the ground in 1 minute. You must stay on the other side of the table.
3. Separation Anxiety
The player must separate the different colors of M&Ms into containers in set color order.
4. Pantyhose Knock Down
- Set up cups in 2 rows, each row a few inches apart.
- Place a tennis ball into the leg of the pantyhose, and pull the waist of the pantyhose over the head.
- When you say “go”, players begin swinging the ball.
- The player may not use any other part of the body to move the tennis ball.
- The object is to knock over all the cups!
5. Toilet Paper Mummy
You have 2 players for each team. When the clock starts, player 1 begins to spin the toilet paper around the other player. If the paper breaks, they must start again. The winner will be the team that uses the most toilet paper.
6. Skeleton Bones
Place a dry spaghetti noodle in your mouth, and lay penne pasta on the table. Without using your hands, pick up as many as you can of the penne pasta on the spaghetti noodle.
7. Pixie Chopsticks
Using the “pixie” chopsticks, move all twelve tootsie rolls into a bucket.
8. Spider Ring Toss
- Two players for each team.
- Give player 1 an empty bowl. Player 2 has a bag of spider rings.
- Place one teammate across from the other teammate.
- Make sure to have a line that each player can’t cross and must stay behind through the whole game.
- The player with the spiders will throw them trying to get them into the bowl of the teammate.
9. Candy Corn Stack Up
Bite off the end of the candy corn and stick it to a paper plate. The player that has the most candy corn standing, wins!
10. Vampire Kiss
Put your cute vampire teeth in your mouth. Transfer marshmallows from one plate to another. The one with the most marshmallows wins!
HOLIDAY MINUTE TO WIN IT GAMES