Butterfinger Poke Cake starts with a boxed cake mix and filled with a delicious caramel sauce and topped with caramel whipped topping.
Don’t you hate when you need to make a dessert for a family function or a neighborhood BBQ and you don’t have a lot of time to get it ready?
Do I have a solution for you! This cake is so simple and fast to make but everyone will beg you to make it again.
1 White cake mix
1 can sweeten condensed milk
1 jar caramel topping
1 8 ounces Cool Whip
6 regular sized Butterfinger candy bars, crushed
- First, place your candy bars in the freezer. Bake your cake according to the directions on the package.
- After you put your cake into the oven, mix the sweetened condensed milk and caramel topping until blended.
- As soon as you take the cake out of the oven, and it’s still hot, poke holes in the cake with a straw. You want tons of holes!
- Pour the caramel mixture over the cake and let it seep into the holes. Allow the cake to cool.
- Get the candy bars out of the freezer and smash them into crumbs.
- Sprinkle 4 candy bars over the cake. Spread the Cool Whip over the top. Take the remaining candy bars and sprinkle on top.
- Chill for an hour or more before serving. If you have leftovers, place it back in the fridge.