Drool Worthy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have I mentioned how much Lisa loves Chocolate chip cookies??? Right now that is her favorite treat.
I was going to make my husband his favorite Raisin cookie and she thought if I was making her dad, “his favorite”, I should make her favorite! I had a weak moment and I made both cookies for my spoiled my family!!
I have already posted one recipe for chocolate chip cookies but like any other recipe, there are so many variations. Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe!
You be the judge, of what recipe is “drool-worthy’!
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup shortening
1 1/2 cups white sugar
2 cups brown sugar
2 Tablespoons vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons baking powder
6 cups flour
1 package chocolate chips
* You can add 2 cups chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray cookie sheets with a non-stick spray or line with parchment paper.
- Combine the butter and shortening until fluffy. Add the sugar and vanilla.
- Add one egg at a time until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and then slowly add to the butter mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll cookies into golf ball size. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.