EVERYONE needs an amazing, no-fail, REAL DEAL chocolate chip cookie recipe and this is the one is it! Crispy on the outside, gooey in the middle! PERFECTION!
Lisa has been craving chocolate chip cookies and finally, I gave in and made these yummy cookies! Seriously, they are so good. It is the BEST chocolate chip cookie ever.
3/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Beat the butter until completely smooth and creamy. Add the brown sugar and sugar, mix until fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla, mix well.
- Make sure to scrape the sides and bottom to make sure everything is combined.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Add slowly into the butter mixture and mix until combined.
- The cookie dough will be thick. Add the chocolate chips and mix.
- Cover the dough and chill for at least 1 hour or up to 2 days. You need to make sure to chill the batter because it will make all the difference.
- Remove the dough and allow it to sit at room temperature for a few minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with a nonstick spray.
- The dough will be slightly crumbly but will come together if you work the dough with your hands as you into balls. Roll balls of dough into 1 Tablespoon size. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes, or until barely golden brown around the edges.
- They will look extremely soft when you remove them from the oven. Allow them to cool for 5 minutes on the cookie sheet.