FRESH RASPBERRY DUMP CAKE IS ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS AND ONE PAN! JUICY RASPBERRIES COVERED IN AN EASY CAKE MIX, AND MELTED BUTTER MIXTURE. SERVE WARM WITH A SCOOP OF VANILLA ICE CREAM FOR A DELICIOUS DESSERT.
We love to Dutch oven cook in the summer and we have made tons of dump cakes out in the wild!!! This little cake is so good and you won’t be able to stop eating it.
I thought I should bring it out of the woods into your kitchen. This is so quick and simple that you will be making this all the time!
3 to 4 cups of fresh raspberries
1 yellow cake mix
1 12 ounces can lemon-lime soda
1 small box raspberry Jello
1/2 cup butter, melted
FYI: If the cake isn’t all the way covered by the melted butter, you can take your cooking spray and spray the dry spots.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cake pan with cooking spray.
- Spread raspberries on the bottom of your pan.
- Pour soda over the raspberries. Sprinkle Jello over the raspberries. DO NOT MIX.
- Carefully cover the raspberry mixture with the cake mix. DO NOT MIX. Make sure that the cake mix is completely covering raspberries.
- Drizzle the melted butter on the top of the cake mix layer. Try to cover all the cake mix with the butter. DO NOT MIX.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes. uncovered. Serve warm.
- We love to garnish it with Cool Whip or my husband likes to drizzle heavy cream on the top!
Check back today, I will be sharing a Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake! Oh My!