THE BEST Turkey and Cheese Baked Sandwiches
Props to my good friend Blaire who made these for my bridal shower and they were absolutely incredible! So I decided to make my own version of these little bad boys, for my coaches meeting last week and they were a hit!!
They are best when they first come out of the over but also great as left overs! The other thing I love about this is I had my meeting at 7, I got home at 5, cleaned the house until 6:15ish, then made these sandwiches
and sauce and everything and was done by 7:05. It was perfect, easy, quick and delicious!!
24 Rhodes Warm n’ Serve Rolls
1 lb. of Turkey or any lunch meat I just prefer turkey
24 slices of swiss cheese (or cheese of your choice, we also love muenster)
1 c. salted butter
5 T. brown sugar
2 T. mustard
2 T. Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 T. Poppy seeds
1. Defrost the Rolls and cut them in half.
2. Put sandwiches together with meat and cheese and place in a 9×13” pan, it will
take 2 pans to fit all 24. Place in the refrigerator.
3. In a stand mixer, mix together softened butter, brown sugar, mustard,
Worcestershire sauce and poppy seeds. Place in a pan on Medium heat and bring
sauce to a slow boil.
4. Pour sauce over the tops of the sandwiches.
5. Bake in a 375*F preheated oven for 20-30 minutes, or until the buns are nice
and brown and crispy on the edges.