Funeral Cheesy Potatoes
I love cheesy potatoes at Christmas time! It has been a tradition at house for a long time. I recently had the idea to put them in individual servings. How cute would it be to serve it this way on Christmas Day? You can also make sure you have enough for each of your guests.
Ingredients: Click here to print recipe:
1 bag hash brown potatoes
1 cube of butter
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
2 cups sour cream
1 teaspoon salt
1 onion, chopped
2 cups cheddar cheese, grated (you use a different cheese)
3 cups Corn Flakes, crushed
5 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sauté onion with the stick of butter until the onion is soft.
- In a mixing bowl, combine soups, sour cream, salt potatoes and cheese.
- Add the cooked onions to the potato mixture. Make sure to mix well.
- Pour the ingredients into a baking pan or your individual mason jars( I used jelly jars).
- Mix crushed Corn Flakes with the 5 Tablespoons of melted butter.
- Sprinkle Corn Flakes over the potatoes.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until the sides of the potatoes start to bubble.