For the shower, I guess, we kind of had a theme. We were digging Strawberry Lemonade!!!! This is a delicious version, and you can taste the fruit!
2 pounds strawberries, washed and cut into halves. It’s about 4 cups.
2 to 3 lemons, washed and quartered. You can use limes for limeade.
1 to 1 ½ cups sugar or honey (you can adjust to what taste buds love)
4 to 6 cups of water
· Blend the strawberries and lemons in your blender. (Yes, the whole lemon)
· Strain the strawberry lemon mix, add the sugar and the water.
· Taste and add additional honey/sugar if needed.
· If you like it slushy, freeze for about 1 hour.
· Before serving, stir with a spoon to break up the lemonade to a slushy consistency.
· You can add strawberry, and lemon slices for garnish!