Fresh Strawberry Lemonade
Easy Fresh Strawberry Lemonade is the most amazing summer drink for Summer! It’s loaded with fresh ripe strawberries and zesty tart lemon, and the entire family will love this refreshing drink!
For the shower, I guess, we kind of had a theme. We were digging Strawberry Lemonade!!!! This is a delicious version, and you can taste the fruit!
2 pounds strawberries, washed and cut into halves. It’s about 4 cups.
2 to 3 lemons, washed and quartered. You can use limes for limeade.
1 to 1 ½ cups sugar or honey (you can adjust to what taste buds love)
4 to 6 cups of water
· Blend the strawberries and lemons in your blender. (Yes, the whole lemon)
· Strain the strawberry lemon mix, add the sugar and the water.
· Taste and add additional honey/sugar if needed.
· If you like it slushy, freeze for about 1 hour.
· Before serving, stir with a spoon to break up the lemonade to a slushy consistency.
· You can add strawberry, and lemon slices for garnish!