Outrageously Delicious Brownies
We had a Meet and Greet with Cassie’s boyfriends parents the other night and we decided that we needed to make something “yummy”! I love brownies but I’ve always thought the box brownie was good enough, until now! This is so moist and delicious. Our guests could tell that they were homemade.
Outrageously Delicious Brownies Ingredients:
1 cup butter
1 1/3 cups plus 1cup chocolate chips, divided
3 ounces unsweetened chocolate
3 large eggs
1 Tablespoon vanilla
1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup almonds (or you can use favorite nut)
Outrageously Delicious Brownies Directions:
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9×13 baking pan.
- Melt together the butter, chocolate chips and unsweetened chocolate on top of a double boiler or in a glass dish in the microwave at 30 second intervals. Make sure to stir in between intervals.
- Cool slightly and then stir in the eggs, vanilla and sugar into the chocolate mixture.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the cooled chocolate mixture. Add the extra chocolate chips and nuts to the batter. Pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until your toothpick comes out clean. Do not overbake! Cool thoroughly, refrigerate well and cut into squares.
Later I will share the homemade hot fudge sauce that we made to finish this masterpiece!