This Tik Tok sensation is the perfect crunchy snack that is so super easy to make! You can do it in the Air Fryer or the oven….addicting!
Okay, I saw this on Tik Tok and I had to try it! We had tried gnocchi in the air fryer and it was so yummy that we couldn’t pass this one up! I really didn’t think it would be as good as it was but it is really so good!
You can use any kind of pasta noodles but I would suggest that you use some kind that has grooves to hold the seasonings and cheese! Plus, you can use the air fryer or the oven, they both work so well!
- 8 ounces pasta (grab what you have in your pantry)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large pot, boil pasta in salted water as per the packet instructions. They should be cooked just over aldente
- Drain and place into a bowl. Season with olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic powder salt and pepper.
- Grate in the parmesan cheese and mix well so all the pasta is nicely coated
Air Fryer Pasta Chips
Oven Baked Pasta Chips
Did you try our Pasta Chips? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment of tag us on Instagram!
LET’S TALK ABOUT PASTA
Air Fryer Crispy Gnocchi and Tomato Sauce. This is a meal that the entire household can agree on.
This Cajun Chicken Pasta is a winner, winner with its creamy, delicious Cajun sauce and bites of pasta and juicy chicken. It’s the perfect 30 minute dish!
Easy Creamy Tomato Pasta! I’m not a straight marinara sauce lover, but I have found if I put a little cream into the sauce, I’m as happy as a clam!
The other night, we were making dinner and this is what we came up with, Easy Creamy Tomato Pasta! We used the tomatoes that we had bottled last Fall and we had the rest of the ingredients in the pantry. A win, win!