Cajun Pork Loin
Juicy and tender on the inside, and a crispy crust that will blow your mind! The flavor combination was made in heaven!
I have been on a Pork Loin kick lately, since my husband has been trying to eat dirty Keto. It’s really hard to find a good balance between keto for him and a regular diet for the rest of the family.
This is a good recipe for this! He can eat his pork with a nice salad and I can add potatoes and bread to make a complete meal for everyone else.
TIPS AND TRICKS
- COLOR OF PORK: A lot of people over cook the pork. Pork is safe if there’s a little pink in the middle. Your best bet is to let your pork reach 145F and let rest for 5 minutes.
- DRY YOUR MEAT: Before you put the rub on your meat dry it with a paper towel. Then the seasoning will adhere to meat better.
- SEASON: Don’t be shy when you are adding your seasoning. It might look like a lot of spice when your applying it to the meat but trust me, you will be happy!
- REST: While your meat is resting, it gives the juices a chance flow back through the meat.
Cajun Pork Loin
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Dry meat with a paper towel. Combine brown sugar and cajun seasoning, then rub the mixture into the meat.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Heat butter and olive oil in a oven safe skillet. Sear tenderloin for two to three minutes per side to brown, then slide the skillet into the oven.
Roast for 18 minutes, half way through the cooking time, spoon the juices from the pan on the meat. Remove from the oven and tent with foil. Allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing it.
Did you try our Cajun Pork Loin recipe? What did you think? Did you love it? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
PORK LOVERS UNITE
If you thought Pork Tenderloin was only for special dinners, you thought wrong! This is a perfect quick and easy dinner that please even the pickiest eater. The outside is crispy but the inside is juicy and full of flavor! Did I mention that you only need one pan?
These lemon creamy pork chops are perfect for a cozy weeknight meal. They’re breaded and topped with a luscious, flavorful pan sauce.
Asian Slow Cooker Pork Roast! Can you say Asian Slow Cooker Pork Roast is amazing?! My kids and husband loved this super easy dinner!