Pressure Cooker Country Ribs
Quick and easy recipe for those nights where there isn’t time to make that fancy dinner! Pressure Cooker Country Ribs are an amazing option!
All moms are busy, whether you are running your kids to activities, working, getting projects done or anything else you can think of. The pressure cooker is an absolute life saver!
I like how I could marinade these in 30 minutes throw them in the pressure cooker while I cleaned the kitchen and they were done in another 30 to 45 minutes. These were so delicious Sawyer ate both his and Grey’s, because Grey was throwing a fit. I love how tender they were especially for how quickly they were cooked. I loved these!
- 3.5 pounds country style ribs
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons regular soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ cup – 1 cup BBQ sauce
- Make Ribs Marinade: Add the garlic powder, onion powder, and regular soy sauce in Instant Pot. Add in apple cider vinegar and cold water, then mix thoroughly.
- Marinate Ribs: Place country style ribs into the apple cider vinegar marinade. Add coarse kosher salt, and brown sugar on top of the country style ribs. Marinate ribs for 30 minutes – 1 hour in the fridge. Do not marinate too much longer than an hour or else you’ll have mushy dried out ribs.
- Pressure Cook Country Style Ribs: Close lid, then turn Venting Knob to Sealing position. Pressure Cook at High Pressure for 15 minutes + 10 minutes Natural Release. After natural releasing for 10 minutes, carefully turn the Venting Knob to Venting Position to release the remaining pressure. Open the lid carefully.
- Apply BBQ Sauce & Broil Ribs: Set the country style ribs on an oven tray, then generously apply ½ cup – 1 cup BBQ sauce all over the ribs.
- Serve warm.
Did you try our Pressure Cooker Country Ribs? What did you think? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
a few more pressure cooker recipes
With school starting bring on all the Pressure Cooker recipes! Pressure Cooker Chicken and Potatoes is the perfect quick dinner!
Ninja Foodi BBQ Whole Chicken is awesome! I have never made a better purchase than the Ninja Foodi, what tops a whole chicken in 35 minutes?!