Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese
Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese is stuffed with chicken, bacon chunks, ranch, and 2 types of delicious cheese. The combination of these ingredients make a cheesy and creamy delight!
My family loves ranch. You throw in the the bacon and chicken, it blows my mind how good this dish is! Nothing makes me happier than having something so good be so easy! Plus it’s ready in 30 minutes!!
Tips on How to Jazz it Up:
- If you are a spicy kind of person you can add 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- You use any kind of pasta but I would recommend a more tubular style. It will capture more sauce. Rotini, shells, penne, and cavatappi also works well.
- This mac and cheese is best eaten the day you make it but leftovers will keep for 4 days refrigerated. You might need to add a little milk or cream because the pasta will soak up the moisture.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, diced
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk or half and half, warmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning
- 3/4 cup white cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, freshly grated
- 8 ounces (2 cups uncooked) pasta, cooked al dente and drained
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley, chopped (for garnish)
In the skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the flour and whisk constantly for 1-2 minutes (or until the mixture turns light brown).
Remove from heat and gradually pour in the warm milk, whisking constantly.
Return the pan to the heat and whisk another 3-5 minutes, or until thickened.
Add the salt, garlic powder, and ranch seasoning. Stir to combine and remove from heat.
Add the cheeses, stirring to melt.
Add the chicken and pour the cooked noodles over the top of the sauce. Stir to combine.
Season with salt and pepper, and top with the bacon, and chopped parsley.
Did you try our Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese? What did you think? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
LOOKING FOR MORE PASTA RECIPES?
Who doesn’t love pasta? Everyone Loves This Bow Tie Sausage Pasta Recipe! Not Only Is It Easy, Cheesy, And Delicious, But It Is A Hit With The Entire Family And You Can Make It Mild Or Spicy Depending On Your Preferences.
This Cajun Chicken Pasta is a dinner winner with its creamy Cajun sauce and bites of tender pasta and chicken. It’s one of the easiest dinners, ready in less than 30 minutes.
Easy Creamy Tomato Pasta! I’m not a straight marinara sauce lover, but I have found if I put a little cream into the sauce, I’m as happy as a clam!