Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese
Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese is loaded with diced chicken, crumbled bacon, ranch seasoning, and 2 types of cheese. Supremely cheesy and creamy!
A combination of whole milk and half-and-half makes this mac and cheese ultra creamy. A packet of Ranch seasoning perfectly seasons it, giving it a distinct ranch flavor, without being overwhelming. If you are as big a fan of anything ranch as I am, you are going to love this recipe.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese Recipe Tips:
- If you want to make this dish spicy, add 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Pretty much any pasta shape can be used. Rotini, shells, penne, and cavatappi also works well.
- This mac and cheese is best eaten the day it is made but leftovers will keep for 4 days refrigerated.
- 1 rotisserie chicken, diced
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk, warmed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese, freshly grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, freshly grated
- 8 ounces (2 cups uncooked) elbow macaroni, cooked al dente and drained
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parsley, chopped (for garnish)
In the skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the flour and whisk constantly for 1-2 minutes (or until the mixture turns light brown).
Remove from heat and gradually pour in the warm milk, whisking constantly.
Return the pan to the heat and whisk another 3-5 minutes, or until thickened.
Add the salt, garlic powder, and ranch seasoning. Stir to combine and remove from heat.
Add the cheeses, stirring to melt.
Add the chicken and pour the cooked noodles over the top of the sauce. Stir to combine.
Season with salt and pepper, and top with the bacon, and chopped parsley.
Did you try our Chicken Bacon Ranch Mac and Cheese? What did you think? We would love to hear from you! Please leave us a comment below or tag us on Instagram!
LOOKING FOR MORE PASTA RECIPES?
Who doesn’t love pasta? Everyone Loves This Bow Tie Sausage Pasta Recipe! Not Only Is It Easy, Cheesy, And Delicious, But It Is A Hit With The Entire Family And You Can Make It Mild Or Spicy Depending On Your Preferences.
This Cajun Chicken Pasta is a dinner winner with its creamy Cajun sauce and bites of tender pasta and chicken. It’s one of the easiest dinners, ready in less than 30 minutes.
Easy Creamy Tomato Pasta! I’m not a straight marinara sauce lover, but I have found if I put a little cream into the sauce, I’m as happy as a clam!