Another day, another chicken recipe. Chicken thighs with spinach is a flavorful dinner recipe, you will not regret making.
Healthy dinner ideas have been on my mind. I have been using the carbon coach diet app. I’m not only counting calories but also my macros. It has made a really big difference. It has created a more balanced and healthy diet plan. One that I feel is more sustainable, and more of a lifestyle change for me. I have been happy with the results so far. This chicken thighs recipe fits right into that plan. I am now planning my entire day of meals and calories. At the same time, I let myself indulge in the things I love, perfect balance.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt and pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken; cook until a thermometer reads 165°, about 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove from pan; keep warm.
- In the same pan, cook and stir shallots until tender.
- Add chicken broth; bring to a boil. Cook until chicken broth is reduced by half.
- Add spinach and salt; cook and stir just until spinach is wilted.
- Stir in sour cream; serve with chicken.