Steak and Gravy Freezer Meal
Steak and Gravy Freezer meal was so good, we had no leftovers!
We’re back to freezer meals that we can throw in the crockpot. The bad thing is nowadays, I’m so tired that I’m cooking the freezer meals I made for maternity leave.
I am going to have to make some more. I got some tri-tip steaks on sale at Walmart and then split it into two different freezer meals. Give this meal a try!
- 3 Tri-Tip Steaks
- 1 cup white onion
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- a dash of pepper
- Add all of the ingredients to a gallon-sized freezer bag.
- Seal bag or container, removing as much air as possible and freezer.
- When ready to cook, thaw in the fridge overnight. Cook on low for 6 hours. Remove the steaks. Transfer remaining liquid to a medium saucepan.
- Whisk in a small bowl, 1/4 cup cornstarch with 1/2 cup cold milk until smooth. Bring saucepan liquids to a simmer over medium-high heat.
- Slowly add while whisking the cornstarch mixture into the sauce. Whisk continually until gravy starts to thicken. Add steak into the pot, and heat until warmed through, then serve over rice.
FREEZER MEAL IDEAS