Keto Low-Carb Smothered Pork Chops is a quick and easy pan-fried and seared recipe that uses either boneless or bone-in pork loin chops. This classic, southern dish is made using a cast-iron skillet. The traditional, glazed meal has been transformed into a keto-friendly dish. You can also bake or grill the pork chops!
Okay, people. Run, do not walk, run to your kitchen, and make these smothered pork chops for dinner. Run as fast as you can. Stop only at your local grocery store to get any necessary ingredients.
Although, if you are a good low carber, chances are you already have all of these in your fridge already. It’s also a one-pan dinner that makes clean up so easy.
Again, this is a recipe that will please your keto warrior and please the rest of the family. How can something this creamy and delicious be Keto?
These pork chops are so easy to make with a mushroom cream sauce that you’ll want to pour over everything.
- 4 pork chops
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. heavy cream
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 c Mozzarella, shredded
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 3 c. packed baby spinach
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add pork chops and cook until golden and cooked through. Remove from skillet and place on a plate to keep warm.
- Add mushrooms and onion to skillet and cook until softened, 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more.
- Add heavy cream, Parmesan, Mozzarella, and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper. Bring sauce to a simmer and cook until thickened, about 3 minutes. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 2 minutes more.
- Return pork chops to skillet and cook until warmed through, 5 minutes.