Cilantro Lime Chicken Freezer Meal
Cilantro Lime Chicken Freezer Meal is an awesome meal, that can be made quickly.
Nesting is what everyone at work calls it. I guess I’m nesting. I’ve been trying to prep things for baby number two. I’m stressing a little more because we have a toddler who is getting pretty fun and crazy.
Matt really loves tacos and burritos, Cilantro Lime Chicken can be a filler for either. Not to mention, it’s all put together so the only thing you need to do now is thawed it and then throw it in the crockpot and have all the flavors that you could want.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup of orange juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- juice from two fresh limes
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen corn
- Add all of the ingredients into a gallon-sized freezer bag, and then seal the bag by pushing out as much air as possible.
- Thaw in the fridge overnight when you are ready to eat. Transfer in the crockpot and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours. On high from 3 to 4. It’s a fine line with chicken, it can dry out fast, so watch it.
- Serve with tortillas for either tacos or burritos. You can add rice, sour cream, or guac. This would also be awesome on nachos.
2 thoughts on “Easy Cilantro Lime Chicken Freezer Meal”
Wow, it looks so delicious and tempting
it’s totally worth it!