This beauty is filled delicious ground beef, sausage and loaded with tons of flavor! No Bean Chili is the hearty dish you need!
So if you’re looking to whip up a delicious batch of chili in a snap, you have to try this fabulous easy chili recipe! My family loves chili and Lisa will request it almost every week. We have tried several different variations and this is one of our top contenders!
This is great if you are trying to eat a keto diet or just because you love chili. You can enjoy it in a bowl or on top of a bed of tortilla chips, smothered with cheese. You will be a happy camper either way!
Can you say fast? You can whip this puppy up in less than 30 minutes and only 1 pot! Nothing makes me happier.
No Bean Chili
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb mild sausage
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper diced
- 1/2 onion diced
- 3 15 ounce cans diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- avocado for garnish
- cheddar cheese for garnish
- sour cream for garnish
- tortilla chips
- Dice the onions and peppers. Brown the meat in a large pot. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- When almost brown, add the peppers, and onions and stir in with the meat and allow to cook for 3-4 minutes, add the diced tomatoes. and all the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Bring it to a boil and then lower heat to a simmer. Let simmer for at least 20 minutes.