Baked Pineapple Chicken
Aloha! Baked pineapple chicken gives you the feeling of eating Hawaiian pizza vibes (without the ham). There are so many flavor combinations of savory and sweet, you’ll forget that your not at a luau!
I’m always looking for new recipes that will spice up my routine! Let’s face it, you won’t add a new recipe to your favorite go to’s unless it’s easy! Oh yes, baby, this is so easy and so good!
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 lb.)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella
- 2 tbsp. freshly grated Parmesan
- 4 pineapple rounds
- 1/4 c. diced red onion
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a small bowl, combine Italian seasoning, smoked paprika, and garlic powder. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook chicken on top side until golden, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and sprinkle all over with seasoning mixture.
- Sprinkle tops of chicken with 1 cup mozzarella and most of Parmesan. Arrange a pineapple round on top of each piece of chicken. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Bake until cheese is melty and chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with red onion and parsley before serving.
Here are a couple more delicious chicken recipes that your family will love! Tuscan chicken, Skillet Chicken Enchilada Bake, and Keto Jerk Chicken.
14 thoughts on “Baked Pineapple Chicken”
This has my favorite ingredients in it! Pinning to make later!
I love anything pineapple and this looks amazing! Yumm!
As this sounds great, I will be following your recipe very soon #alttlebitofeverything@_karendennis
Baked or grilled fruit is always delicious. This recipe looks to be no exception! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen
Wow!! It looks amazing!!
thank you! it’s so good!
This sounds really good – and we usually have most of the items on hand so it would be easy to make for dinner!
it’s so good!
I love chicken and pineapple, this sounds like a winner!
It’s so good!
What a lovely, colourful and delicious family meal! Sharing on the Hearth and Soul Facebook page today. Thank you so much for bringing your Baked Pineapple Chicken to the Hearth and Soul Link Party. Hope your week is going well.
Pineapple grilled chicken you share very attractive. The food is very interesting, I really like this dish.
it’s really good!