One Pan Roasted Chicken and Veggies
There are days when I love to cook and days when I don’t. I dread the cleanup, that is why One Pan Roasted Chicken and Veggies is ideal.
I hate dishes. Honestly, I would cook an elaborate meal every night if I didn’t have to do the dishes. I wish I had dish elves to magically do the dishes and clean up for me and I would love it!
That’s not the case. My husband thinks it’s a waste of money but now I always like my cookie sheets with tin foil, it saves so much cleanup time, it’s ridiculous.
Worth every penny. Anyways this was easy and absolutely delicious. Give it a go.
- 2 pounds red potatoes (about 6 medium), cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 large Carrots, cut into match sticks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach (about 6 ounces)
- Preheat the oven 425 degrees. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onion, oil, garlic, carrots, 3/4 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Toss to coat. Transfer to a cookie sheet lined with tinfoil, and coated in cooking spray.
- In the same bowl, mix paprika and the remaining salt, Italian seasoning, and pepper. Sprinkle chicken with paprika mixture; arrange over vegetables. Roast until a chicken reaches 165 degrees, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Top with spinach. Roast until the veggies are tender and spinach is wilted, 8 to 10 minutes longer. Stir veggies to combine; serve with chicken.