Brisket Nachos is the perfect recipe for your leftover barbecue. You’ll absolutely love this!
We love to barbecue, it’s our favorite thing to eat. Naturally, we love brisket the most. The problem is there are only three of us in our house, that’s a lot of meat for three people.
We have found that if we cut it up and freeze the rest we can pull it out later and warm it up for sandwiches and salads. Our personal favorite is Brisket Nachos! This is a 5-minute meal and it’s the best kind of meal in a rush!
- Tortilla chips
- Leftover Brisket – Brisket Recipe
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Shredded Mozzarella
- Tomatoes, chopped
- Green Onions, chopped
- Bell Pepper, chopped
- BBQ Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread your tortilla chips onto the pan, top with the desired amount of cheese. Cut the brisket into chunks and put on top.
- Top with any other toppings you would like.
- Put in the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Top with BBQ sauce and ranch is you’re like me. Or serve with a side of sour cream.
Here’s another brisket recipe! Slow Cooking Brisket