These were a huge hit at the shower on Saturday! Thanks to my friend McKenzie who suggested these Cucumber Sandwiches.
Okay I know what you are all thinking, Cucumber Sandwiches? Yeah I thought that too. Then I thought, what the heck?! I way over bought cucumbers for my veggie shooters. These turned out super delicious and I got a lot of compliments! Give them a try!
- 1 12 oz. package of whipped cream cheese
- 1 (.7 oz.) Package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 French baguette, cut into 1/2 inch thick circles
- 1 cucumber, thin sliced
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, dressing mix and mayonnaise.
- Spread thin layer of the cream cheese mixture on to the slice of bread, and top with a slice of cucumber. Sprinkle with dill. Repeat with remaining ingredients.