Nothing hits the spot like a good Alfredo sauce! This is the Best Homemade Alfredo I have ever had!
We’ve been trying to eat out less these days and trying to save money. I love Olive Garden I’m always craving good Alfredo. This probably beats Olive Gardens in my opinion. I loved this! Let us know your opinion!
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1-pint heavy whipping cream
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- In a medium saucepan add butter, heavy whipping cream, and cream cheese. Cook over medium heat and whisk until melted.
- Add the minced garlic, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Continue to whisk until smooth. Add the grated parmesan cheese.
- Bring to a simmer and continue to cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until it starts to thicken. Toss it with your favorite pasta.