Mini Pigs in a Blanket
Super Bowl is coming up and you know you need those appetizers! Mini Pigs in a Blanket should be on the menu!
These are easy! So easy in fact that I was able to make them while holding Grey while he was being a little moody. These are the perfect appetizer for any party but especially for the Super Bowl!
- 6 hot dogs
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese
- 1 sheet of puff pastry, thawed
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice the puff pastry into 6 even rectangles. Place a slice of cheddar on top of each puff pastry piece
- Place a hot dog on the cheddar and then roll it up.
- Slice in half and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper with an inch or so between each piggy.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown.