Mini Key Lime Pie
Mini Key Lime Pie! I know! When you think of Key Lime Pie, it’s usually in the Summer months, but I always think a little differently! I might be a little crazy! lol! So over the holidays, we have a family bingo party with white elephant gifts. It’s really fun to see the different gifts and some are so not appropriate but funny!
We always do potluck and so I have convinced myself that I need to bring something new each year! For heaven’s sake, I have a blog, right? Again, I might be a little crazy but I love it! This year I decided on Mini Key Lime Pie. I love to make individual servings because they are so cute but also so easy for guests to just grab and go!
You will love this recipe! It’s so easy to put together and the flavor is so amazing! This would be fun for a party or even to spice up a family dinner. Let’s make January fun, again!
Mini Key Lime Pie
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup key lime juice
- 12 mini cups
- Freshly whipped cream and halved lime slices for garnish
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar. Add a heaping 1 tablespoon of the mixture into 12 mini mason jars. Pack tightly with the back of a spoon or a pill bottle. Chill for at least 10 minutes.
- In the bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract until stiff, and set aside.
- In a different bowl, beat the cream cheese at medium speed until smooth. Slowly add the sweetened condensed milk and beat again until smooth. Add the whipped cream and mix until combined.
- Slowly add the key lime juice to the mixture while beating at low-medium speed until smooth and creamy.
- With a spoon dollop the mixture into the mini mason jars on top of the graham cracker crust. You should be able to fill each jar slightly more than three-quarters full.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to three days. Before serving, garnish with freshly whipped cream and half of a lime slice.