Faculty luncheons are my favorite thing in the world! Today we will be having Hawaiian haystacks and some yummy desserts!
I opted to make individual cherry cheesecakes, one of the softball mom’s makes these, and I always eat way more than I should! They are really great! Give these a try! This recipe makes about 36!
4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
1 1/2 cups of sugar
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons vanilla
36 vanilla wafers
1 (21 oz) can cherry pie filling
1. Mix softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, lemon juice, and vanilla in a bowl.
2. Place wafer in the bottom of each of the 36 cupcake tins.
3. Spoon in cream cheese mixture 3/4 full.
4. Bake at 375-degree oven for 15 minutes.
5. Let cool completely.
6. Top each with cherry pie filling and refrigerate for 1 hour or more.