Cheesy Stuffed Shells is the most comforting dinner you can find. We love pasta at our house we are always trying to find things that are easy and delicious.
I prepped this on Sunday and then put it in the fridge for Monday dinner. It made my life so much easier. I came home and cooked the beef and mixed it with the marinara and then topped the shells. It was great to come home and only prep dinner for about 5 minutes. Give this awesome recipe a try!
- 24 dried jumbo shells
- 4 cups small curd Cottage Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan, shredded
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 large jar three cheese marinara
- 1 pound ground beef, browned
1. Cook shells according to the package directions. Place in cold water to stop cooking. Drain.
2. Mix together cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, cup of parmesan cheese blend (I bought this at Walmart), eggs and garlic powder. Rub the dried herbs in the palms of your hands to pulverize them, and stir into the cheese mixture.
3. Spread 1/3 of the jar of spaghetti sauce in the bottom of 9×13 inch pan. Stuff shells with cheese mixture and then place inside the pan.
4. Mix the ground beef in the remaining marinara and then spread the sauce over the top of the shells! Then sprinkle 1/2 cup of parmesan over the top of the shells.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes, or until bubbly. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.