Want an easy dinner for school nights!? Crockpot Brown Sugar Chicken is your answer.
I’m always looking for something simple to make these days. In order to save my sanity I need to be able to have dinners that are low maintenance and easy clean up. Crockpot is the only way to go!
- 5 chicken thighs
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Add the chicken, salt, pepper and garlic to the slow cooker.
- Mix it up then flip the chicken skin side up. Then sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.