Crockpot Brown Sugar Chicken
Want an easy dinner for school nights!? Crockpot Brown Sugar Chicken is your answer.
I’m always looking for something simple to make these days. In order to save my sanity, I need to be able to have dinners that are low maintenance and easy cleanup.
The crockpot is the only way to go!
- 5 chicken thighs
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Add the chicken, salt, pepper, and garlic to the slow cooker.
- Mix it up then flip the chicken skin side up. Then sprinkle the brown sugar on top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours.