Oven Baked Crispy BBQ Chicken
Oven Baked Crispy BBQ Chicken is a product of my current cravings for barbecue. This recipe does not disappoint, my husband loved it!
I don’t know what it is about good barbecue but it gets me every time. My whole life I have always loved barbecue chicken, ribs and now brisket. I can’t get enough. I’m always looking for the best seasonings and barbecue sauce and this recipe was definitely extremely easy and tasted so good.
- Chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup O’sweet rub of mine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 bottle Stubbs Sweet Honey and Spice BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel.
- In a small, bowl mix together the brown sugar and the rub.
- Coat the chicken in the rub and let the chicken sit for 30 minutes. make sure you get the rub all over the chicken.
- Place nonstick tinfoil on the cookie sheet, then a wire rack on top of that. Bake for 40 minutes, flipping the drumsticks at 20 minutes to make sure it’s crispy on all sides.
- After 40 minutes, with a baster, lightly brush the chicken with the BBQ sauce and then bake another 10 minutes. Then flip the chicken baste and bake another 10 minutes. Repeat until your barbecue sauce is gone.
- When chicken is ready, turn on the broiler and broil each side for about 3 to 4 minutes to give the chicken skin a little extra crisp!