Tomorrow is Friday night, Friday Fajita night! What goes better with the weekend than Fajitas? You definitely will be needing this Steak Fajita Marinade!
Matt and I are always looking for ways to liven up our menu. I had never made Fajitas at home but had always wanted to try and make them. This was super easy and tasted as good as I expected!
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Combine all the ingredients in a gallon Ziploc bag. Mix well and then add your skirt steak.
- Allow to marinate overnight in the fridge.
- Heat the gas grill to Medium High heat. Cook on each side for 3 to 5 minutes to reach desired doneness. We like ours medium rare.
- Serve with whatever you like in your fajitas! We have also used this marinade with tacos!