Steak Fajita Marinade
Steak Fajita Marinade! Tomorrow is Friday night, Friday Fajita night! What goes better with the weekend than Fajitas? You definitely will be needing this Steak Fajita Marinade!
Matt and I are always looking for ways to liven up our menu. I had never made Fajitas at home but had always wanted to try and make them. This was super easy and tasted as good as I expected!
- 2 pounds flank steak
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Combine all the ingredients in a gallon Ziploc bag. Mix well and then add your skirt steak.
- Allow to marinate overnight in the fridge.
- Heat the gas grill to Medium High heat. Cook on each side for 3 to 5 minutes to reach desired doneness. We like ours medium rare.
- Serve with whatever you like in your fajitas! We have also used this marinade with tacos!