Crockpot Apple Pie Dump Cake
Crockpot Apple Pie Dump Cake! I love Apple desserts! My sister Andie hates when I bring desserts because she says they are always Apple cinnamon. I think that’s why I had to make a Crockpot Apple Pie Dump Cake!
Summer reminds me of the canyon and dutch oven cooking. We can’t quite do that until school is out.
Therefore, a dump cake in the crockpot is easily the next best thing. As I said, Andie hates when I make dessert because I always love to make Apple desserts. They are my favorite! This one was no different!
- Golden Butter Cake Mix
- 2 Cans Apple Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup Butter, Melted
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped Pecans
- Dump Apple Pie filling in the bottom of the crockpot.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together cake mix, melted butter, cinnamon, and chopped Pecans.
- Crumble the cake mixture on top of the pie filling.
- Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.