Spring is here! What’s on your spring bucket list?
Spring is here! I know a lot of people love spring but I’m not going to lie, I’m not one of those people. I have a hard time with the weather. One minute it’s warm, the next minute it’s cold. When we woke up to see that it was snowing the other day and I felt a little grumpy, I decided to make a spring bucket list of all the things I DO like about spring!
- Puddle jumping! Get outside and jump in the rain! I recently got some rain boots and they were the best purchase ever! They’re so useful.
- Visit the Zoo. It’s fun to see the animals and be outside.
- Go on a Picnic. By the time afternoon rolls around, it’s usually a decent temperature outside so grab a blanket and make some sandwiches.
- Go for a walk. It doesn’t have to be a perfect day outside to still go for a walk.
- Blow bubbles. This can be fun with your kids or even just for yourself. Bubbles are so soothing!
- Ride a Bike. Cruise around and enjoy the sites!
- Fly a Kite. Don’t let the wind get you down. Enjoy it!
- Feed the Ducks. Put on your rain boots and go to a pond with ducks!
- Look for Four Leaf Clovers. Or even just look for new growth poking through a dreary winter landscape.
- Visit a Farm. Look for any new baby animals.
- Swing at a playground. Don’t just leave it up to your kids! Try it yourself!
- Have a tea party. Get in touch with your inner little girl!
- Collect Wildflowers Then display them in your house.
- Draw with chalk. And watch when the rain washes it away leaving a fresh new surface.
- Go barefoot all day long!
What’s on your spring bucket list?