Crockpot Cubed Steak
Crockpot Cubed Steak is the easiest way to cook a cubed steak and have it taste delicious and be tender. I love my crockpot!
I’ve been trying to mix it up lately with our meals. As of lately, I want to find recipes that have fewer working parts and ingredients.
I hate getting home from a long day and being like, I have to cook and clean it up. Ugh… Cleaning is the worst part of cooking.
I actually feel like cooking is therapeutic for me and I love it. There are days when I just want to come home to a warm meal and eat and not have to clean it up.
This recipe required minimal cleanup and was stinking delicious!
- 1 packet of au jus gravy mix
- 1 can of low sodium cream of chicken soup
- 1 can French onion soup
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 to 2 pounds of cubed steak
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons cold water
- Place cubed steak in the crockpot. In a small bowl stir together, au jus gravy mix, French onion soup, cream of chicken, and water.
- Then dump on top of the cubed steak. Cook on low for 2 to 4 hours. Each crockpot is totally different, so cooking time might vary.
- Pull out cooked cubed steaks and in a bowl whisk together cornstarch and cold water. Then dump into gravy in the crockpot to thicken the gravy.
- Put the cubed steak back in and continue to cook on low for 20 to 30 minutes until the gravy is thickened up.
- Serve over rice or with potatoes!