Malted Egg Cheesecake! Easter seemed to sneak right up this year! I love Easter for so many reasons but it makes me so happy because it’s the start of Spring! I love cheesecake and my kids love the Cadbury malted eggs.
In fact, it’s the only candy, my son Zac CAN’T stay away from. This Malted Egg Cheesecake seems to be the perfect combination for the Lewis family.
The look on my grandson’s faces told me that I had a winner! One bite sealed the deal. The best part is that it looks so fancy and colorful but is so easy and quick to put together.
- 2 cups Chocolate Graham Cracker
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 1/2 Mini Cadbury's Mini Eggs plus 1 1/2 cups to decorate
- 3 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 8 ounce whipped Cream Cheese
- Juice of half a lemon
- Crush the graham crackers until they look like lumpy sand.
- Mix with the melted butter and press into your 7" tin. Preferably a spring-form pan.
- Chop the first part of the Mini Eggs in half.
- Combine the Cool Whip, powdered sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice and chopped Mini Eggs. Fold in gently until fully combined.
- Smooth on top of the graham cracker crust and flatten the top with the back of a spoon or a palette knife if you have one.
- Chill for 2 hours or even better, over night.
- Pile on the remaining Mini Eggs.
- Share and enjoy!